ATTENTION: please send emails directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT use the "contact me" link at the left, or it's likely to hang out there in never never land :) Many thanks!
Twice Blessed Consignment Sale
Use the link to your left to view the dates and times of our Spring Sale. If you are a potential consignor, we hope you'll give us a try. You will receive 70% of your asking price and the other 30% goes to various childrens ministries here at Garywood.
This upcoming Spring/Summer Sale will be CLOTHING ONLY.
Due to the amount of people it takes to run the sale and lack of worker interest, we are downsizing to a Clothing Only sale so that the Committe can handle all shifts and sorting. Our non-clothing items have been dwindling due to the many outlets (Craigslist, FB Yardsale pages) that many are using to sell their things at 100% profit. Even 1/2 our shoes end up being sorted back. Since many of you consign with multiple sales, feel free to tag your things for the next sale you will be participating in as we take all tags (WITH EXCEPTIONS - SEE BELOW).
We accept other sales tags - with exceptions. #1 -Your price MUST be written/typed in red or circled with a red marker if you do not want your item discounted. We do NOT look for the word red or for an x by something that says "do not discount". Chances are, if you're planning to consign w/multiple sales, there will be very few items that you'll want discounted so please be aware WE LOOK FOR THE COLOR RED. If you fail to do this, your items will be discounted on 1/2 off day. #2 - If you want your unsold items donated, use a yellow highlighter to make an X across the tag. Again, this will probably not be an issue if you're planning on re-consigning items with another sale, but we're addressing it all the same.
PREFERRED CONSIGNOR PROGRAM IS DISCONTINUED.
Become a fan on Facebook. Search Twice Blessed Consignment Sale and you'll find our page.
Please Note - If you are a Registered user, please add us to your address book. Occasionally, we will send out emails regarding dates or worker info and if our address is not in your address book, they are most likely going to SPAM or Junk Mail. If you do not wish to add us, please check these folders periodically, particularly if you're a worker. Our address is TwiceBlessed@TwiceBlessedSale.com - Thanks!
CREATE TAGS ON YOUR COMPUTER! We have a link on the left that reads "Downloads". If you have Excel, then you should be able to do your tags on your computer. Take a look and see if this will be a help to you.
WE HAVE WIRE HANGERS - $1.50 for a bundle of 20 & $2 bags of SAFETY PINS - Available at the church office weekdays 8:00-5:00. Supplies vary so call ahead - 744-8135.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT OUR FLYER - We do our very best to advertise our sale. We use corrugated signs, deliver flyers to local daycares and businesses, have a huge mailing list and utilize the Birmingham News Classifieds and Craigslist. However, we welcome your help! Feel free to print our flyer and make copies to hand out at your work place, to neighbors, friends and family. These can be found under our "Downloads" tab at the left.
Please take the time to look over our website. It is very informative and should answer any questions you might have. If anything is still unclear, feel free to ask us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Remember to tell your friends and family about our sale!
Twice Blessed is a ministry of Garywood Assembly of God